Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Personal announcement: PayPal is a pain in the rear...

Sorry to interrupt the flow of news with my personal headaches, but I just found out that PayPal had blocked donations because they wanted more information about me.  I just got off the phone with them and they assured me that the account is now fully restored.  Why they could not contact me *before* blocking donations they could not explain in any other way than "we are so sorry" (sigh, rolleyes).  Whatever - looks like the account is restored.  So please, if you have had problems sending in a donation, please try again!

In the meantime, a *HUGE* heartfelt *THANK YOU* from my family and myself to all those who have send in donations: we are immensely grateful to you!

Many thanks and kind regards,

The Saker